Today Joey felt a little sick so I came up with a list of things that make her feel better. (Disclosure: These might not necessarily make the normal human being feel better.)
THINGS THAT MAKE JOEY FEEL BETTER:
- Cats. I hate them and she gets a kick out of it so whenever I screech and run away she cracks up, picks up the creature and murmurs in his ear how beautiful the ugly son of a nutcracker is.
- Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez. Its morbid and scary and truthful.
- Chloe Howl. Any Chloe Howl song. ‘Nuff said.
- Urban Exploring. Not that we’ve done it but she literally spent a few hours searching for this one school in this tiny remote town that she wanted to explore.
- Her dad. Seriously, every time she talks about him she has this huge grin on her face and she thinks he’s amazing.
- Photos. On every trip she takes she never lets anyone else take pictures.
- Necklaces. This girl has a million different necklaces for a billion different occasions.
- Antique Shops. Check out our profile picture. She got us matching necklaces from a local antique shop.
- Math. Just kidding, she hates math but our class is fun because we sit together.
- Pottery. I think it calms her and she likes to make things her own.
JoeyJoBear, I hope you feel better:)
from our world of the not-so-ordinary,