- Night Changes by One Direction
- Steal My Girl by One Direction
- Animals by Maroon 5
- Blank Space by Taylor Swift
- Ex to See by Sam Hunt
- Billy Brown by MIKA
- Grace Kelly by MIKA
- The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd
- Edge of Night by Billy Boyd
- The Heart Wants What It Wants by Selena Gomez
It’s unacceptably mainstream but these songs make me feel good and my day brightens. Hopefully my taste in bands and artists improve with maturity but for now, here’s where I’m at.
In other news, I got Joey to sign up for a blood drive at school! She’s so nervous but I’m excited to donate. Needles aren’t really my thing but I know if I ever need blood I’ll thank the person who donated it.
from the world of the not-so-ordinary,